Friday 4 October 2013

DIY E-liquid: Throat Hit

Hello vapers

I know it's been a while since i made a new post, but I've been busy moving into my new apartment :p

Anyway, I bought a bunch of supplies to start mixing my own E-liquids.
I've been trying to get a decent throat hit, with less nicotine and I've read the amount of propylene glycol in the mixture would make a great deal in the throat hit.
This morning I decided to see how true this was, so I filled my clearomizer with 100% pure PG, no flavoring, no nicotine, only PG.
Surprisingly this gave me little to no throat hit and a very low-density vape.

So in the end i'm back to nicotine.

I also think I'm PG-sensitive (PG is a known alergen), so the next experiment will be pure Vegetable Glycerin, diluted with vodka. I was told this gives a nice thik vape with a mild troath hit.

I'll keep you posted!

Happy vaping

No comments:

Post a Comment