Thursday 7 November 2013

new battery

Hey all!!
It's been a while.

So a few days ago i had a really shitty day and on top of everything, I lost my case with battery and 3 clearomizers.
Luckily for me I still had a battery and clearomizer at home, so I can keep on vaping.
But, since i lost one of my batteries and 3 clearomizers, I felt I had to buy new ones.

While shopping online, this caught my eye. The L-rider Transformer.



It's a little expensive. It costs 80€ for the full package containing the device, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2 clearo's, a battery charger, a zipper case and a user manual.

This device is an e-cig battery with adjustable voltage and airflow. It is a very nice device to get the best out of your vaping experience.

I have yet to personally test this device, but I have kind of high hopes for this one.





I could have chosen the 40€ Ego model with adjustable voltage, but this one just seemed to give a lot more and be very sturdy.
I have had some troubles with older Ego batteries falling apart, so I'd rather spend more money on a product of which I'm told it works great.

I'll keep you posted on the progress, Happy vaping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment